I am linking up with this lovely lady for WILW. What a cool idea. You should go check her out and jump in on this link. It really makes me appreciate all the little, lovely things that happen in my life on a daily basis. I am not sure I am proud to say this, but since I have started blogging and joining link-ups it has really made me stop and think about all the wonderful moments that happen in my life on a daily basis.
Some I take for granted and some I am well aware are precious gifts.
1. I am loving this little guys bed head in the morning now that his hair is getting longer. If he follows at all in his momma's footsteps it only gets worse from here. My hair is nothing to be desired in the morning.
2. Loving that the weather is warming up just enough to start pulling out spring/summer clothes.
3. I was loving that we close on this house tomorrow, which I was later bummed to find out that the closing got pushed back. So technically not really a love but a tolerance. I do love all the before and after pics soon to come and I know Holly from The Stanfield Clan will appreciate them as well.
4. I am soooo loving all the polyvore styles on Pinterest. You see I was not born with the fashion "jean" (haha so funny, I am a dork, sigh) at all. I really need somebody to hold my hand permanently when it comes to putting outfits together, but thanks to polyvore I can act like a big girl and dress like I understand fasion all on my own.
5. I love these girls blog. They are so fun and cute. Definitely check them out.
6. I love that I am learning to proofread post more carefully before I post them.
6. I love this quote and am trying to go through these before I speak.
7. And this one
8. I am loving my family
9. I love that I have so many "loves" to share with ya'll today, but will stop here in fear of boring ya'll to pieces.