Friday, January 20, 2012

What My Days are Full Of

Reading Books

Playing with paint in Mommy's type A personality way

Regaining energy

Eating popsicles

Helping mommy clean ( maybe he watches me do this a little to much)

Walking around for a solid hour with as many markers in your hand as possible

Getting in a workout climbing stairs

Educating yourself on the upcoming election

Helping the environment and bringing in the paper

Melting Momma's heart

Getting mad at Momma because you can't eat pecans.

Exploring your artistic side

And skyping with the cuz before bed


I love that you fill my days little man!





2 comments:

  1. I love the no pecans picture! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at the Popsicle. That's all my daughter wants to eat. I have use them as bribes to eat her meals. Yup, she gets one even after breakfast!

    http://noplainjanehere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete