Thursday, December 20, 2012

SANTAAAAA!!!

Say my post title like Buddy the Elf and it is so much more funny.
 
I grew up in this town and somehow in my 18 years of living here... never went to Santa Land. How that is possible I am still not sure but none the less, my kid will experience this place every.single.christmas. It is magical, even at 30.
 
It was a perfect weekend outing for Daddy's return.
 
See for yourself.
 


 


Crewe was definitely more entertained by the ramp, steps and dirt... that he ate as he tumbled down the last step. Meh... boys will be boys.  
 


Kind of magical, right?

 
And nothing is more magical than the true meaning of Christmas and I always want my boy to understand and enjoy Jesus.



Cool or creepy? The verdict is still out.


My man ended up bribing me, so we ditched the 2 hour long line at Santa Land and paid $20 for THIS at the mall. Well played hunny, well played. Santa looks disgusted, I look REALLY happy and Crewe never hides his emotion.
 
My husband thought it looked like, I passed gas, it scared Crewe and disgusted Santa.
Hahahaha! It kind of does! Hmmmm....
 
 
Sweet boy ended the night shakin his groove thang while daddy planked!
 
 


8 comments:

  1. thats so great i love light displays they are magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new follower from Holly's blog. Your Santa picture is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun adventure! I don't know, I think the elves are on the creepy side. The Santa picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun place to visit! Love the Santa photo! Ha. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI there! I'm Hanna. I found your blog on Casey's on your heart link. Love your blog. beautiful photos! new follower here. Happy Holidays:) YOu can find me anytime at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! That Santa picture is priceless! Santa Land looks magical, and should be visited every year. It reminds me of something similar here in Pacific Grove called "Candy Cane Lane." Every.single.house has lights and decorations - best neighborhood to live in ever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, do I ever love this.

    You have PERFECT hair. PERFECT. I'm so stinkin' jealous! The photo y'all took with Santa is so, so, SO, cute! Simply adorable. :)

    Merry Christmas my dear!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Santa picture is priceless! You know we trained my son this year to scream SANTA just like elf for when we saw Santa and it worked ;-) next year I am going to get him to say "you smell like beef and cheese" ha ha

    ReplyDelete