Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sweet Retreat

I was going to start this post with, "I feel like we have been on the road non stop for the past week", but then I realized we have been on the road non-stop. Fun and exhausting,  but sweet, sweet memories made.

Memories that I know Crewe won't directly be able to recall, but all things that I know are shaping that sweet mind.

Brotha man was a trooper and never missed a beat, except for the pitiful, uncomfortable wimper at 1:30 in the morning, as we drove into the driveway. 
Clearly a carseat can only be handled for so long, regardless of the amount of tater tots, baby einsteins, and M&M's offered.

 
Can't say I blame the dude. I was ready to be out of the car and I had far less restricted movement.

Crewe truly rocks at reminding me to stop and smell the roses, picture of roses, fake roses, well you get the picture. My boy loves him some roses.
Go ahead and line up girls, he is going to make someone very happy.

 
And is never short on lovins


Momma definitely had to get a game plan together to enable me to shower and
Crewe not break a leg.

In THIS post Mr man showed everyone his mad swimming skills.
Look at the suspense on his face watching Emma prepare to jump in. The second picture is
post- splash where (wait for it) not a SINGLE drop of water got on him.
By the looks of it, a tidal wave just washed over him.
Ahhh, gotta love him. LOVE HIM
You know you can never be too cautious. 

So glad we got to tag along with my hard working man.
We are too spoiled by his job and me wrapping up Texas.

 



Hope everyone is having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. You have the cutest family! Thanks so much for linking-up today on my blog, hope to see you and Crewe's adventures next week on my blog, same time and same place. You're the best!
    talesoftheyoungertwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! he is so cute. He is going to be a heartbreaker! Have a happy Thursday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending tonight! . BTW I am your newest follower and cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That face when he thought he would be splashed! You took the picture at just the right moment!

    ReplyDelete