Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Another first

My sweet boy just completed his first swimming lessons and I am so proud of him.
He was pretty unsure what to think during the first day, as in he cried the whole 30 minutes,
but as the days went on he was more and more comfortable in the water; however,
 we did get their 5 minutes late, which resulted in me ripping our clothes of and running to the water.

I guess that might scare anyones first experience with something.  

It makes my heart smile to see him gain confidence in himself and his abilities.
We have yet to master going underwater without it being a tramatic experience (as you will see below),
but I can't say I blame him.
We spend the first 14 months of his life trying to keep water off of his head and out of his ears in fear of ear infections, so he is not that used to it.

We got to take lessons with our sweet friends Cassie and Nixon. Nixon and Crewe are bound to be best friends! He is one cool kid and we are quite fond of him!

It is still hard for me to believe that this sweet boy

Is now this sweet boy

I am so looking forward to recording every first and second and third milestones of his sweet life!




2 comments:

  1. What a sweetie pie. Crewe looks like a little surfer with his white, blonde hair. Keep me posted on your house... I'm looking forward to that email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Casey's "what is on your heart" Following you! :)

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete