Thursday, November 24, 2011

Santa is not the one who comes to mind when I hear this phase, but what does come to mind is what we are starting to fondly refer to as "The Plaque". Crewe and I have been battling some kind of crude for the past 10 days. Yes you read that right I said TEN!!! It almost seems cruel to have mommy and baby sick at the same time especially when that said baby still wakes up 2 times a night. All that to say that I think we are on the end but you can find plenty of this


scattered all over our house since we have run out of Kleenex and who wants to go to the store the day before Thanksgiving. We have even resorted to cutting up daddy’s old undershirts to wipe all the runny noses.

We are still sooo excited for Thankgiving tomorrow even though it should be a crime to be so stuffed up you cannot taste anything you eat. Maybe it will help me control the amount of food I intake since it just isn't the same if you can't taste it??? Probably not. Crewe has enjoyed helping me cook.



I had some great pictures to share, but in true iphone fasion it crashed last night and in true Alexis fashion I had not backed it up since October, soooo... I lost all my pictures.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment