Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Late Halloween

Late is how we roll in the Moran household ever since C-man arrived.

Crewe's new love is pumpkins. Everywhere we go we have to stop and talk to the pumpkins, touch the pumpkins, hug the pumpkins, and usually leave with about 5 pumpkins. A few days after halloween we had the bright idea to let Crewe get messy and carve a pumpkin thinking that he would enjoy that since he has some major affections for pumpkins. This is pretty much how it went.

Crewe don't eat the seeds.


Crewe don't eat the seeds


Buddy, you will choke don't put the seeds in your mouth.


I don't care mom, I think the seeds are a perfect snack.


No seeds and he lost interest.


I tried out a recipe I found on Pinterest this week that John has been begging me to make and TRUST ME these cookies do not disappoint. I thought they would turn out very flat and mushy, but was surprised at how perfect they look and taste. If you let them sit a bit before eating the oreo center get crunchy.



We finished off the weekend with a sick baby and popsicles being enjoyed by all!



Hope everyone had a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment