Thursday, July 26, 2012

Free!!! So you know you wanna!

Ok my sweet followers. I have been advertising a deal on my facebook page for the month of July and it did not even cross my mind to offer it on my blog.

Here's the deal. If you sign up to become a loyal customer before July 31st, I will personally put together a sample pack to mail to you that will include a sample of the defining gel, greens, regular, and 2 wraps. Yes, you read that right. You can get 6 wraps for $59, regular value $150.

Just look at what these products can do for you!


Can you guess which leg she wrapped?


Greens mixed with defining gel are helping with eczema and psoriasis

You will be getting just one wrap less than what she used to achiever her amazing results

Send me an email and let me know if you are interested in this awesome deal! Theses products are amazing and work!

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment