Sunday, June 24, 2012

It was the best of times, It was the worst of times

So I am coming to the (necessary) realization that not all my post have to be marathon posts with close to 50 pictures. As much as I know you guys love scrolling for 10 minutes just to get to the end, I am going to start posting more frequent post that don't take half a day to get through. Deal? Deal!

 I just poured myself a glass of wine, becuase that is the only way I blog, and had to stop and get up from the table to go pot a poor palm tree that has been staring at me and just sitting in its original container far to long, begging me for some fresh soil and water. I know if I didn't do it now it would get put off until tomorrow, which will turn into the weekend. 

That basically sums up life for us right now. Start one thing, think of something else I need to do, stop what I just started, go work on project I just thought of and don't come back to first project for weeks. It's a vicious cycle I tell ya, but one day I will get it done.

Crewe and I decided that Sophie needed a bath, 6 months ago, so we set out to make that our morning mission.





The climax of the dog wash was a 45 minute tantrum over something to do with me opening his popsicle (to the best of my knowledge). I am still not 100% sure what caused it, but by the end of it I was ready to lock him in his room. I am the only mama that has those moments?

 So after a LOOOONG nap and the joyous arrival of daddy went to the whole foods store to pick up some grass fed beef.

Crewe takes his shopping very seriously!



Beating the heat with a popsicles is a our summer mantra. We do it every single night. It is Crewe's nighcap!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Alexis, you have to frame that last picture of Crewe. He is absolutely precious.

    I also feel like I am running aorund like a chicken with my head cut off. Hopefully in the next few weeks, things will slow down.

    I hope you guys have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are all adorable! Crewe is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete